- 5 @rickaroons (I used mint to be, but you can use whichever flavor you prefer)
- 7oz canned coconut cream
- 4oz dark chocolate (75-80%)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare a muffin pan with 9 muffin liners
- Start by cutting your rickaroons in half and pressing each half into the bottom of a muffin liner
- Place your chocolate into a microwave safe bowl, and cook it for 25 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat until the chocolate is melted and smooth
- Once completely melted, add in your coconut cream, vanilla and salt.
- Stir everything together until everything is incorporated well and a little thick
- Divide the mixture evenly between your muffin liners
- Top with extra sea salt (optional) and put in the freezer until set
- Once they are completely set, remove from the muffin pan (leave liners on) and store in an airtight container
- You can keep them in the fridge for short-term storage, or leave in the freezer to keep longer. Enjoy!