- 8 mint to be @rickaroons
- 14oz canned coconut cream (or you can use canned coconut milk, its just not as creamy)
- 8oz 75-80% dark chocolate
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp of cane sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Start by making a crust out of the rickaroons. Break down the rickaroons into crumbs (by hand or food processor) and then press them into a pie pan. It should cover the whole pan and go up the sides about an inch.
- To make the filling, melt down the chocolate in a small pot until smooth
- Once all melted, stir in your coconut cream, vanilla and salt.
- Once mixture is well combined, pour into your crust and place in the fridge until firm (about an hour)
- Once pie is firm, you can top it off with coconut whip cream, and a dusting of cocoa powder. Enjoy!