- 1 bar @eatingevolved 72% dark chocolate
- ½ cup @bobsredmill finely ground almond flour
- ½ cup crumbled @rickaroons (megaroon)
- ½ cup @wild_friends chocolate coconut peanut butter
- ⅛ cup ground flax seed
- 1 tbs almond milk
- Break chocolate bar into smaller pieces and place into a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside for later
For the filling:
- Start by adding the almond flour, flax seed and @rickaroons into a small bowl.
- Combine these together with your hands until they are well combined. If you have some clumps, that's okay.
- Add in peanut butter and almond milk and stir with a spoon until the dough stops sticking to the bowl and forms a small ball of dough in the center of the bowl.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the dough and roll into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Repeat until all the dough has been used.
Covering in chocolate:
- To cover in chocolate, drop the dough balls (one at a time) into the melted chocolate, roll it around until it is completely covered.
- Use a fork to scoop it out and place back onto the wax paper lined baking sheet. Repeat until all the dough is covered in chocolate
- Place the baking sheet into your freezer for about 30 minutes so the chocolate can harden
- Once completely hardened, place truffled into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!