- 3 @rickaroons megaroons
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅛ cup finely chopped pecans
- ⅛ cup salted raw pumpkin seeds
- Start by preheating your oven to 300 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil
- While oven is preheating, use hands to roughly crumble up the megaroons into a small bowl
- Add in all the nuts and the pumpkin seeds into the bowl and toss with your hands until combined
- Dump mixture onto your baking sheet and spread it out to create even layer
- Once oven is ready, bake your granola for about 12 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes
- Keep an eye out throughout becuase cook times may vary and it can burn quickly
- You will know it is done when everything looks nice and golden brown.
- When it is done, take it out of the oven and set onto a cooling rack, allowing everything to become nice and crunchy
- Once cooled, place it in an airtight container and try not to eat it all. Good luck!