- 2 @rickaroons megaroons
- 1 cup @agavedream cappuccino ice cream (softened by leaving out for about 10-15 minutes)
- 4 mini bread loaf pans
- Start by cutting the rickaroons in half and placing each half into the bottom of a mini loaf pan. Press the rickaroons down until they form a crust on the bottom of the pan.
- Place ¼ cups of ice cream into each pan and spread it out evenly
- Place the pans in the freezer until the ice cream is hardened again (about 3 hours)
- When ready, remove from the freezer and slide a knife around the edge to remove from the pan
- Only remove when you plan on eating because they melt pretty quickly. Enjoy!