With a side of Rickaroon while we cook because no one likes a hungry chef.
And that's a fact.
These tacos are filling, savory, and most importantly EASY for us entrepreneurs who don't need any other complications in our lives.
- 1 Butternut squash
- 3 handfuls Kale
- 1 Onion
- 4 tbsp Tamari (or soy sauce)
- Corn Tortillas
- 2 Limes
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro
- 1 bsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Cut butternut squash in half length wise and bake face up at 375 degrees for 40 minutes (we do this the day before so it's ready to go).
- Chop onion and sauté with olive oil, red pepper and black pepper until fluorescent. Once cooked toss in chopped kale and tamari, mix everything together, and cook on Low with the lid on. Cook on Low for 10 minutes (add just enough water gradually to keep the kale from burning).
- Cut skin off butternut squash and slice into pieces the length of the tortillas (no one likes squash falling out of a taco).
- Broil butternut squash slices with cumin, black pepper,
- Warm tortillas in oven
- Mash avocado onto tortillas and layer with broiled butternut squash and kale.
- Squeeze lime juice and sprinkle cilantro as needed!